ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – Natural Food Restaurant has closed both locations in Abilene.
The abrupt closures were announced on Facebook earlier this week in a post that reads, “we did not have an opportunity to say goodbye and farewell to all of our customers. “
It’s unknown why the restaurants closed.
Natural Food Restaurant had locations on S. 7th Street and Buffalo Gap Road.
- Barrett confirmation would tilt court conservative for generations
- Monday, October 26: Icy conditions possible Tuesday
- Netflix releases trailer for Selena Quintanilla series chronicling rise of Tejano superstar
- Democrats make final push to prevent Barrett’s confirmation
- Asst. Chief Mike Perry to serve as Abilene’s interim police chief, Chief Standridge leaving APD Nov. 13