ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – A new truck driver got his big rig stuck under an Abilene overpass Tuesday morning.
The 18-wheeler became lodged underneath the overpass at Cedar Street and North 1st Street around 9:00 a.m.
Police at the scene told KTAB and KRBC the driver had just been driving for a month and didn’t see the sign advertising the height limit, so he’s been issued a ticket for ignoring it.
The cost of damage is unknown.
- Texas groups promote varying voter guides ahead of March primary
- Abilene Youth Sports Authority opens doors on new facility
- Former dean says Logsdon finances were healthy
- Abilene Philharmonic announces winners of Jerry Herman Masterclass
- Money Moment: The advantages of a First Bank Texas First Cash Account