ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – The Abilene Fire Department will be accepting applications from non-certified candidates for the first time in 20 years.
Beginning September 9, they will accept applications from anyone interested in being a fire fighter, no prior experience or training required.
Additional information will be available on the Abilene Fire Department’s Facebook page later in the week.
The job listing will also be posted on the City of Abilene’s website while applications are being accepted.
- US to leave troops in Afghanistan beyond May, 9/11 new goal
- Excitement builds for NFL Draft as stage takes shape in downtown Cleveland
- What to do if you got the J&J vaccine as CDC, FDA call for pause
- Abilene Philharmonic closes out Reimagined Concert Series with Vivaldi’s Four Seasons, renowned violinist
- Should all Texas classrooms have a panic button?