ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – Abilene’s first piano and blues bar has plans to open this summer.
Bennie’s Piano & Blues Bar is moving into 806-A S. 2nd Street in Abilene’s SODA district with a tentative opening date of August 2020.
They are going to have live pianists for dueling shows and also will have regularly scheduled Bennie’s Blues Nights.
Only patrons ages 21 and older will be admitted inside, and they must be dressed to impress. The bar will serve wine, beer, and mixed drinks only with no current plans to serve food.
Private events will be able to rent the facility, just contact Bennie’s on their Facebook page.
Employment opportunities will be posted to the page soon.
- UPS limits deliveries for some of country’s biggest retailers due to demand, reports say
- DCOA, DevelopAbilene bring new corporate headquarters to downtown
- Republicans push back on 2020 election results, despite warning of backlash in GA runoff election turnout
- Abilene City Council addresses proposed budget cuts
- Hendrick Hospice Care continuing work through the pandemic