ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – Thieves are targeting fleet vehicles at churches and other businesses in Abilene.
Police sent a warning to the public Friday that states, “in recent days, we have received reports from two different churches where their vans were targeted and the catalytic converter cut out of the vehicles.”
The catalytic converters are valuable to thieves because of the metals located inside.
Anyone with fleet vehicles is asked to remain vigilant for any suspicious activity taking place on their property.
Those affected can call the Abilene Police Department at (325)673-8331 to file a report.
- Abilene ISD Homeless Student Ministry in need of volunteers
- Cisco “D” leading Loboes through tough schedule
- Michelob Ultra looking to pay ‘chief exploration officer’ $50K to visit national parks
- Native American ancestral remains, artifacts returned to U.S. soil
- Ex-Pence adviser says Trump bungled virus; she’s for Biden