ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – Informational meetings are scheduled to get community input on the B-21 Raider planes coming to Dyess Air Force Base.
The meetings, hosted by the U.S. Air Force, are scheduled to take place in Big Spring and Brownwood in two weeks.
On March 3, the first meeting will be held at the Dora Roberts Community Center in Big Spring from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
The Brownwood meeting will take place at the Adams Street Community Center from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. March 4.
Similar meetings are scheduled in South Dakota and Montana as well, in preparation for the B-21 Raiders to come to Ellsworth Air Force Base in that region.
BigCountryHomepage will update this article if additional information is released.
- Wylie falls to Wichita Falls; Cooper takes down Arlington Heights
- AHS falls to Midland Lee 51-19
- Judge orders 11-year-old boy behind bars to await trial for allegedly killing 6-year-old neighbor
- Power struggle escalates in El Paso as judge orders shutdown, but mayor & Texas Attorney General disagree
- Cowboys injury report v. Eagles