ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – Shots were fired at a south Abilene home while four men were playing games inside this weekend.
A report filed with the Abilene Police Department states the incident happened on the 1100 block of Palm Street around 4:30 a.m. Sunday.
Four men were inside playing games when an unknown suspect entered the west alleyway and opened fire at the home.
The resident of the home told officers he has no idea who could have done this.
Police are now investigating this as an incident of deadly conduct.
BigCountryHomepage will update this article if additional information is released.
- Abilene ISD to use safe field trips and educational activities to provide sense of normalcy
- Springfield youth inspired by the Inauguration of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris
- Golding focused on present with his team still competing in Southland Conference
- Chiefs’ Chad Henne goes from backup QB to playoff stage
- Garcia’s athleticism carrying over from gridiron to the hardwood