ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – Shots were fired into a room at an Abilene nursing home over the weekend.
A police report states that sometime between Thursday and Sunday, several shots were fired at Lyndale Nursing Home on the 6500 block of Central Park Blvd.
The shots were fired through an exterior wall and went into a room.
No one was injured during the shooting.
Police say the suspect is unknown at this time.
- Georgia teen pens 300 letters urging elected officials to protect prisoners from coronavirus
- ‘March for Floyd’ planned for Saturday morning in Abilene
- Trump meets with CEOs to discuss how to safely reopen economy
- Tennessee police chief’s tweet condemning police brutality goes viral
- La policía de Abilene quiere hablar con cualquier persona acosada por un hombre en las tiendas locales.