ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – Torchy’s Tacos has confirmed the opening date for their Abilene location.
The store, located in the Shops of Abilene at 3765 Catclaw Drive, will open to the public September 2, 2020.
There will also be exclusive days for friends and family to enjoy the restaurant at the end of August.
A sign was installed at Torchy’s last month, and some final hiring and training is taking place as management gets ready for opening day.
“Founded in a food trailer in Austin in 2006, Torchy’s Tacos elevates the traditional street taco with unique flavor combinations that include responsibly sourced, high quality ingredients from around the world,” a press release reveals.
No further information has been released.
- ‘Dewgarita’: How to make the Mountain Dew margarita Red Lobster’s now serving
- Family of Kenosha victim says he ‘sacrificed’ himself, blasts suggestions he ‘deserved to die’
- Celebrities react to death of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- CDC issues Halloween 2020 guidelines, color-coded coronavirus risk map
- ‘Thank you for everything’: Oklahoma man battling COVID-19 texts mom before going into coma