ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – Two suspects have been arrested in connection to a drive-by shooting in Abilene over the weekend.
Richard Moore, 28, and Carlos Villanueva, 27, were both arrested Saturday. Moore is charged with Aggravated Assault with a Deadly Weapon, and Villanueva is charged with stalking.
Arrest reports for both suspects state Villanueva and Moore drove up to the victim’s home on the 2300 block of Bishop Road Saturday, where Moore allegedly fired 4-5 shots at a man who was outside.
The victim’s wife, who was known to Villanueva, says he has threatened her and her family in the past.
Both men remain held in jail on bonds totaling at least $75,000.
- Pelosi: Trump’s conduct is ‘so much worse’ than Nixon’s
- The world thought a painting was destroyed in WWII. It was hanging in a Connecticut home
- Virginia teacher’s assistant sentenced in sex abuse sting
- Saturday, November 16: A warm Saturday with sunshine; temperatures in 66-69 degrees
- Abilene school gives back to veterans