ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – Wylie ISD has released plans for the 2020-21 school year, including an at-home learning option.
In a letter to parents released Monday, Wylie ISD said school is currently set to start August 19 with one of two options available – traditional on-campus instruction or at-home learning similar to what took place in Spring 2019.
District officials are still working to finalize exactly how this will take place, but no matter what model a student and their family chooses, attendance will be recorded, grades will be taken, and participation will be required.
Parents will receive an in-depth survey soon as Wylie ISD prepares for instruction, staffing, transportation, and food service.
Read the full letter sent to parents below:
- Joe Biden’s campaign names first Texas hires for general election
- Alabama man finds alligator swimming in his backyard pool
- No mass shootings in the U.S. since the pandemic started — what about once it’s over?
- Clorox becomes ‘it’ brand in world sheltered in place
- Californians renting out their backyard pools amid coronavirus closures