SNYDER, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — A Snyder man has been arrested on child pornography charges.
According to the Abilene Police Department (APD), detectives from the Cyber Crimes Unit arrested 46-year-old Jerry Bledsoe of Snyder for possession/promotion of child pornography, a third-degree felony.
On Wednesday, the Snyder Police Department and Texas Department of Public Safety Criminal Investigations assisted APD in serving a search and arrest warrant at a home in the 1400 block of College Avenue in Snyder.
Bledsoe was taken to the Scurry County Jail.
- Texas extends CWS stay, knocks out Volunteers with 8-4 win
- Special session in Texas raises expectations of voting fight
- 2nd person charged in connection with Texas boy’s death
- Family of slain Austin mass shooting victim has ‘no faith’ in investigation
- 153 Texas hospital workers were fired or resigned after refusing COVID vaccine