SNYDER, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — A Snyder man has been arrested on child pornography charges.
According to the Abilene Police Department (APD), detectives from the Cyber Crimes Unit arrested 46-year-old Jerry Bledsoe of Snyder for possession/promotion of child pornography, a third-degree felony.
On Wednesday, the Snyder Police Department and Texas Department of Public Safety Criminal Investigations assisted APD in serving a search and arrest warrant at a home in the 1400 block of College Avenue in Snyder.
Bledsoe was taken to the Scurry County Jail.
- KRBC Friday Evening Forecast: More clouds and rain chances over the weekend
- Biden’s historic Cabinet begins taking shape
- More than 150 National Guard in Washington for inauguration test positive for coronavirus
- Abilene Idol 2021 auditions Saturday at the Mall of Abilene
- Dyess AFB receives first round of COVID-19 vaccines