ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – The Abilene Police said there were no signs of foul play in the body that was found outside of a church in central Abilene Monday morning.
Parishioners noticed the body lying on the ground next to Abilene Hosanna Korean Church on the 6100 block of S 7th Street and called police.
First responders arrived and found Kyle Valentine, 31, deceased on the property.
According to the Abilene Police Department, the preliminary report shows no signs of foul play, and the toxicology results are still pending.
- Metro couple’s story of finding love after losing spouses to cancer shared across the US
- Reed: Trump’s NDAA veto threat is harmful to the troops
- Edinburg High football player who attacked referee charged, released on bond
- Federal student loans payments and interest pause to continue into 2021
- Austin Mayor Steve Adler apologizes for taking Mexico trip while urging residents to stay home: ‘I made a mistake’