ABILENE, Texas – (KTAB/KRBC) The Abilene State Park is opening its pool but following new guidelines because of COVID-19 regulations.
The state park says that they are excited to have people at the pool again but it will look a little different.
Candyce Johnson. Park ranger at the Abilene state park, says “We’ll have three two hour time slots each day.
In between those time slots we will disinfect those areas so we are doing our best to make sure that people are safe but still allowing them to come out and enjoy the pool.”
For more information, go to https://tpwd.texas.gov/state-parks/abilene.
- Abortion ‘restrictions, bans make safe procedure unsafe’
- Bipartisan group of lawmakers pushes Brandon Act, which would improve access to mental health services for military
- Cowgirls ranked nationally to end season, three members ranked regionally
- UIL votes down shot clocks; AHS’s Reese wants to add the shot clock
- HSU Cowboys end year nationally ranked, four athletes regionally ranked