ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – The Abilene Taylor County Public Health District is now offering no-cost dental services to those that qualify.
The Grant, provided by United Way is will cover only basic dental services.
According to a City of Abilene Facebook post, applicants must provide proof of income proof of address and identification.
“Appointment slots are limited, and applications are available at the Health Department’s front desk,” said the City of Abilene.
- Wake-Up Weather: Mild AM with patchy fog and drizzle… cloudy afternoon w/ a chance for rain and storms
- Abilene man completes virtual marathon
- Sunday, April 5: A warmer day in the Key City, under a thick blanket of grey clouds and a southerly wind shift
- Recapping this week’s COVID-19 events
- Baker defeats Preston in MVP Baseball 2005, 5-1