ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – The Abilene Taylor County Public Health District is now offering no-cost dental services to those that qualify.
The Grant, provided by United Way is will cover only basic dental services.
According to a City of Abilene Facebook post, applicants must provide proof of income proof of address and identification.
“Appointment slots are limited, and applications are available at the Health Department’s front desk,” said the City of Abilene.
- How will President Trump be received in Palm Beach after he leaves the White House?
- Biden to lay out plan to ramp up COVID-19 vaccine distribution
- ‘Strong evidence’ suggests Capitol rioters intended to ‘capture and assassinate’ officials, US prosecutors say
- Ball security at the top of the list for Bills offense vs. Ravens
- Live: What else is in Biden’s $1.9T coronavirus plan?