ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – The Abilene Taylor County Public Health District is now offering no-cost dental services to those that qualify.
The Grant, provided by United Way is will cover only basic dental services.
According to a City of Abilene Facebook post, applicants must provide proof of income proof of address and identification.
“Appointment slots are limited, and applications are available at the Health Department’s front desk,” said the City of Abilene.
- High School Boys Basketball Scores and Highlights: January 21, 2020
- High School Girls Basketball Scores and Highlights: January 21, 2020
- Aumentan a 9 los muertos por nuevo coronavirus en China
- México comienza a regresar a migrantes a Honduras
- Former pastor continues to serve up kindness, gives back to homeless community