ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – An Abilene woman accused of producing nude videos and images of a child has been arrested.
Cassie Watson, 25, was taken into custody Thursday and charged with Possession of Child Pornography with Intent to Promote, Possession of Meth, and Tampering with Evidence.
A press release reveals Watson, “was interviewed in her involvement in producing nude videos and images of an underage child.”
No further information was provided.
Watson remains held in the Taylor County Jail on bonds totaling $35,000.
- Tows from parking lot drive frustrations in Downtown Abilene
- Border patrol SWAT teams to help ICE track down undocumented immigrants
- Census Bureau’s new ad campaign targets minorities
- Bill looks to put money in local communities to fight veteran suicide
- Big Country Girls Playoff Pairings