ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – An Abilene woman was killed after being struck by a vehicle Monday night in south Abilene.
Rosie Glasscock Reeh, 39, was transported to the hospital where she was later pronounced deceased.
According to the Abilene Police Department, they responded to a call for service of a major motor vehicle collision in the 3100 block of South 1st Street at approximately 6:30 pm. The calling party indicated that a female pedestrian had been struck by a vehicle in the roadway.
The crash report shows that Reeh was struck by a westbound vehicle on South 1st Street.
The incident is still being investigated by officers from the Abilene Police Department’s Traffic Division.
- Abilene parade honors Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- President Trump’s final hours in office expected to be non-traditional
- No indication of insider threat before inauguration, says acting Pentagon chief
- ‘It has been the greatest honor:’ first lady Melania Trump releases farewell message
- HSU’s Ellis claims American Southwest Conference honor