ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – The Abilene, and Wylie Independent School Districts will be returning to normal operations on Monday.
Both school districts announced the return to normal operations after the City of Abilene lifted the boil water mandate.
David Young, superintendent of the Abilene ISD said all AISD campuses and facilities will be open to welcome students and staff tomorrow at their normal times.
“We look forward to seeing our students again after an unanticipated week off,” said Superintendent David Young. “I’m proud to be part of this amazing school district. Have a good evening.”
Wylie ISD will also resume school under normal operating contidions on Monday, February 22nd.
- Best Buy cut 5,000 jobs despite soaring sales during pandemic
- How to know if your plumber is legit
- No more mister: Mr. Potato Head goes gender neutral
- ‘Whole world watched them kill him’: Daniel Prude’s brother ‘speechless’ over decision not to charge officers
- Chief: Capitol assault much bigger than intel suggested