TARRANT COUNTY, Texas (CNN) — There’s been another arrest for the man known as the “Affluenza Teen.”
Ethan Couch was booked Thursday for allegedly violating his probation.
Court records show Couch tested positive for THC on a drug patch.
Now 22, Couch made headlines when he avoided jail time for a 2013 crash that killed four people.
He was drunk at the time.
During his trial, a psychologist testified that couch suffered from “Affluenza” which meant his wealthy parents didn’t set limits or help him understand consequences.
Two years later, Couch was busted again for a probation violation when he went to Mexico with his mother.
That offense did land him in jail; he was sentenced to 720 days in 2015.
- Big Country UPS driver retires after 32 years
- Caso Breonna Taylor: Protestas contra decisión del jurado en el caso
- Cougars open season with loss to Odessa Permian
- Veterans will ride 20 horses for 20 miles to raise suicide awareness
- President Trump expected to announce Supreme Court Justice pick Saturday