ATLANTA, Texas (KVEO) — An Amber Alert has been issued for two abducted children last seen in Atlanta, Texas.
According to the alert, 1-year-old Tru Speratos and 11-year-old Alex Arwood were last seen on the 300 block of West Tipton Street in Atlanta, Texas at 4 p.m. on August 31.
Tru Speratos is described as a white female with blue eyes and blonde hair. She weighs 19 pounds and is 2 feet 6 inches tall. She was last seen wearing a multicolored onesie and a tutu.
Alex Arwood is described as a white female with blue eyes and sandy hair. She weighs 120 pounds and is 4 feet 9 inches tall. She was last seen wearing a black tank top with black shorts.
Police also are searching for a 2007 gold Honda Odyssey with license plate MBD2390.
Anyone with any information is asked to contact the Atlanta Police Department at (903) 796-7973.
- VIDEO: La NASA celebra la Herencia Hispana con un video mostrando los rostros de los que contribuyen a sus misiones y proyectos
- Multiple Microsoft services down across U.S.
- Telemundo Abilínea – 28 de septiembre, 2020
- NYT report indicates Trump paid Ivanka $747,622 in consulting fees, then deducted them from taxes
- Life After Loss bereavement program goes virtual for October