(KETK) – While the coronavirus has frustrated those who have been quarantined, man’s best friend appears to be okay with the extra attention.
Rolo was so happy that his owner and her family were working from home that he actually sprained his tail from excessive wagging.
The condition is known as “Happy Tail Syndrome” and he can still move it from side to side, but cannot wag up and down.
It seems that our pets are getting the best end of the deal from social distancing restrictions!
- ‘Star Wars’ actor and dialect coach Andrew Jack dies from coronavirus
- Telemundo Abilínea – 31 de Marzo, 2020
- Some lawmakers call for release of low-risk inmates to protect them from COVID-19
- Doctors share tips to safely grocery shop during COVID-19
- Tuesday, March 31: A brief warming trend through Thursday