(NEWS10) — If you’ve been thinking about getting a furry friend, today would be the perfect time to do it.
Wednesday marks National Rescue Dog Day, a day that recognizes the benefits of adopting a dog in need of a home.
According to the ASPCA, 3.3 million dogs enter shelters every year.
To comply with social distancing guidelines, most shelters are closed to the public and are only doing adoptions by appointment, make sure you call ahead to let them know you are interested in adopting.
- Compañía de EEUU prueba vacuna para COVID-19 en Australia
- EEUU: Restricción a llegadas de Brasil empezará el martes
- Pandemia pone en riesgo preservación de rinoceronte blanco
- EEUU: Abarrotan parques y playas en fin de semana feriado
- Abilene-Taylor Co. Public Health District to re-open its dental program on June 1st