Editor’s Note: Click here to apply for the City of Anson’s Animal Control Officer job.
ANSON, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – Several dogs are in danger of being euthanized at the Anson Animal Shelter if they are not adopted by Thursday.
The City of Anson is losing their current Animal Control Officer, so until that position is filled, the animals he was caring for will be euthanized.
Seven dogs remained at the shelter Monday morning, and thanks to a good Samaritan, all of their adoption fees have been waived.
The shelter is still open but is not taking any animals in until a new Animal Control Officer is hired.
Anyone interested in adopting a dog can visit the Anson Animal Shelter at 2299-2201 Ave G, Anson, TX 79501 from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- 98 arrested, three missing children found in month-long ‘Operation Double Impact’
- Trump eyes hosting election night party at his DC hotel
- QUIZ: Who can vote in elections — and what documents do you need to take to the ballots?
- Second stimulus checks: Trump eyes aid deal with direct payments after Election Day
- Abilene PD reports 30 crashes, TxDPS reports 40