ANSON, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — A traffic stop led to the seizure of what police believe to be black tar heroin.
According to a social media post by the Anson Police Department (APD), an officer conducted a traffic stop around 2:30 Thursday morning on Commercial Avenue.
A subsequent search of the vehicle yielded about 136 grams of “a substance believed to be black tar heroin,” according to the post.
The Jones County Sheriff’s Office assisted police during the traffic stop, the post states.
- Hideki Matsuyama wins the Masters to become first Japanese major champion
- ‘This disease affects anyone’ – Diabetic emergency leads to Texas Rep. James Talarico’s bill to cap insulin costs
- Georgia becomes third state to shut down Johnson & Johnson vaccine site: report
- Las Vegas family awarded $29.5M after woman suffers brain damage following allergic reaction
- ‘Chucky doll in a dog’s body’: Woman’s post about ‘demonic’ foster dog goes viral