ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — The Abilene Police Department’s Cyber Crimes Unit, Brownwood police and the Brown County Sheriff’s Office arrested a man in Blanket on Wednesday on child pornography charges.
Abilene police say 41-year-old David Turner was arrested Wednesday after a search and arrest warrant was executed in Blanket.
Turner has been charged with promotion of child pornography, possession or promotion of lewd visual material depicting a child, and indecency with a child.
APD says electronics were taken from the residence for forensic examination as the investigation continues.
Turner is currently being held in the Brown County Jail on a $60,000 bond.
- Former dean says Logsdon finances were healthy
- Abilene Philharmonic announces winners of Jerry Herman Masterclass
- Money Moment: The advantages of a First Bank Texas First Cash Account
- Texas Buffalo Soldiers to bring history to life at Abilene State Park
- Guiding Light star Ron Raines to be guest artist at Philharmonic Concert