ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — The Abilene Police Department’s Cyber Crimes Unit, Brownwood police and the Brown County Sheriff’s Office arrested a man in Blanket on Wednesday on child pornography charges.
Abilene police say 41-year-old David Turner was arrested Wednesday after a search and arrest warrant was executed in Blanket.
Turner has been charged with promotion of child pornography, possession or promotion of lewd visual material depicting a child, and indecency with a child.
APD says electronics were taken from the residence for forensic examination as the investigation continues.
Turner is currently being held in the Brown County Jail on a $60,000 bond.
- American support for same-sex marriage is higher than ever, study finds
- VP Pence’s top aide tests positive for coronavirus
- 77 new COVID-19 cases in Taylor County, 11 recoveries
- Americans sweet on chocolate, baked goods during pandemic, study finds
- Houston-area 3-year-old dies after accidentally shooting himself during his birthday party