ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – The Abilene Police Department arrested a suspect in a shooting that occurred on June 7.
According to court documents, Stephen Gonzalez, 19, was arrested after being accused of firing multiple shots at a moving vehicle.
On June 7, the APD responded to a shots fired call. Upon arrival, officers spoke to a calling party; they stated that the vehicle they were at had been hit multiple times.
Another calling party stated they had multiple multiple shells and bullet holes around their residence.
After the investigation, authorities contacted Stephen Gonzalez.
The defendant admitted to acting rash and shooting at the vehicle. Gonzalez stated that he emptied his magazine when firing the gun, the document states.
Gonzalez was charged with Aggravated Assault; his bond was set to $40,000.
- Driving protest held outside the Abilene Police Department for Vanessa Guillen
- Saturday Evening Forecast: Triple-Digit Heat Continues for the Lone Star State.
- Max Preston breaks down the Rangers lineup with the return of Joey Gallo
- Economy may be stalling out as viral outbreak worsens
- Second stimulus check: GOP senators not ready to commit to direct payments