ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – The Abilene Police Department arrested a suspect in a shooting that occurred on June 7.
According to court documents, Stephen Gonzalez, 19, was arrested after being accused of firing multiple shots at a moving vehicle.
On June 7, the APD responded to a shots fired call. Upon arrival, officers spoke to a calling party; they stated that the vehicle they were at had been hit multiple times.
Another calling party stated they had multiple multiple shells and bullet holes around their residence.
After the investigation, authorities contacted Stephen Gonzalez.
The defendant admitted to acting rash and shooting at the vehicle. Gonzalez stated that he emptied his magazine when firing the gun, the document states.
Gonzalez was charged with Aggravated Assault; his bond was set to $40,000.
- UPS limits deliveries for some of country’s biggest retailers due to demand, reports say
- DCOA, DevelopAbilene bring new corporate headquarters to downtown
- Republicans push back on 2020 election results, despite warning of backlash in GA runoff election turnout
- Abilene City Council addresses proposed budget cuts
- Hendrick Hospice Care continuing work through the pandemic