ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — The Abilene Police Department (APD) says they have identified the source of an altered flyer advertising a protest that has been circulating on social media.
A flyer for a peaceful protest scheduled for Thursday in Abilene has been altered to include a German antifa logo.
An APD Facebook post states that Cyber Crimes have identified the source of the altered flyer, and it should be ignored.
“The original organizers are Abilene residents who love this city. Please ignore any such altered propaganda,” the post reads.
The peaceful protest is scheduled for 6 p.m. Thursday in Abilene.
The original flyer can be found below:
- ‘It can be done by anybody’: Examining the art of origami
- Not feeling the glove? Tokyo’s big mitt bullpen carts getting mixed reviews
- ACU Wildcats looking forward to new challenges in the WAC
- Soviet legend on modern gymnastics routines: ‘I’m a little afraid’
- ‘We’re just playing a sport’: US Olympic athletes on mental health challenges