(WBTW) — Apple Maps will now show COVID-19 testing locations inside of Apple Maps when a user does a search of nearby locations in all 50 U.S. states and Puerto Rico, according to Engadget.
When a user searches for a location, the first thing that pops up under “Search Nearby” is “COVID-19 Testing.” Clicking on that will display the locations near the user.
A user can click on the location to get directions and find a link for more information about that specific testing site.
Medical facilities that offer testing can submit their information for it to be reviewed by Apple and included on the map.
- Abilene ICU reaches capacity as city leaders try to curb latest COVID-19 surge
- Brownwood’s Sammy Burnett is the ATFCU Coach of the Week
- Hendrick CEO: Only 1 ICU bed available in all of Big Country
- Texas woman asked to take down ‘inappropriate’ skeleton display in front yard
- Second stimulus checks: What’s the status of $1,200 payments?