During a press conference in front of the Fort Hood main gate, Rep. Sylvia Garcia (D-Dist.29) said investigators say military investigators believe ‘foul play’ is involved in the disappearance of PFC. Vanessa Guillan.
Rep. Garcia said investigators would not expand on what ‘foul play’ meant.
On Monday, members of Equusearch searched along the Leon River in Bell County for Guillen.
Their search started Sunday, and they say they have a ‘good reason’ to be in the area.
The Texas Rangers, U.S. Army Criminal Investigation, and The Texas Game Wardens also took part in the search near FM 436 and North Hartrick Loop.
Volunteers put together a drive thru barbecue to help the family of PFC Vanessa Guillen to assist with their lodging while temporarily living in Killeen as well as paying lawyers and private investigators in the search for Guillen.
Hundreds of cars drove through at the Moss Rose Community Center in Killeen. The family decided on the barbecue idea to offer something to their supporters when they donate.
- 41 new COVID-19 cases in Taylor County, 37 recoveries
- Tax records show Trump has bank account in China, tried to land projects there, report says
- Everyone in US gets a free taco after stolen base in Game 1 of World Series
- Cash rewards offered for info on wanted fugitives in Abilene
- ‘I was so shocked’: Louisiana parents welcome second set of identical twins