MARSHALL, Texas (KETK) – The Harrison County Sheriff’s Office is searching for two missing teenage runaways.
Susanna Burks, 17, and 15-year-old Jada Allen went missing from Heartlight Ministries around 9:15 p.m. Wednesday.
Susanna is described as 5 feet 7 inches tall, 135 pounds with long brown hair and brown eyes. She also has a distinctive mark on her nose and was last seen wearing a black top.
Jada stands at 5 feet 3 inches with brown hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a red St. Louis Cardinals sweatshirt.
Any information regarding the location of the girls may be given to the Harrison County Sheriff’s Office at 903-923-4000, or any law enforcement agency.
- President Trump rallies in Georgia ahead of Senate runoffs
- Metro couple’s story of finding love after losing spouses to cancer shared across the US
- Reed: Trump’s NDAA veto threat is harmful to the troops
- Edinburg High football player who attacked referee charged, released on bond
- Federal student loans payments and interest pause to continue into 2021