ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — A 76-year-old man has died after a car crash in Taylor County.
According to a preliminary crash report from the Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS), 76-year-old Donald Raymond Fisher, of Ballinger, was pronounced dead at the scene of the accident on US 83, just south of Bradshaw.
Monday night at 10:46, Fisher was heading south on US 83 during heavy rainfall, when he lost control of the 2018 Subaru Forester he was driving, hydroplaned off the road and rolled over, the report states.
Fisher was pronounced dead at the scene, and was taken to Abilene Professional Services.
He was wearing a seat belt, according to the report.
- 8-year-old boy killed, girl and 2 adults injured in shooting at Alabama mall
- 8 new COVID-19 cases in Taylor County, 7 recoveries reported
- Joey Chestnut breaks his own record in Nathan’s hot dog eating contest
- Waterbury Christopher Columbus statue vandalized, beheaded
- 31 MLB players test positive for virus; NASCAR star Jimmie Johnson also positive