ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – As the start of the 2020-21 school year draws closer, BigCountryHomepage is tracking the reopening plans of all districts in our viewing area.
BigCountyHomepage will update as the school districts release their plans and additional information
Use the interactive map below to view your school district’s plan for the upcoming school year.
Districts opening with full in-person instruction with the least restrictions are labeled green, while those with hybrid plans are labeled dark orange; districts that have not presented a plan are labeled gray.
Hover over the different counties to see the total number of COVID-19 cases in each county.
If your school district released its plan but you do not see it here, send an email to KTABDigital@nexstar.tv
If you have any additional information that would be beneficial to the map send an email to email@example.com
- Sunday’s Wake Up Weather: More sun and more heat.
- Red team knocks off Blue team in FCA Allstar football game
- Saturday Evening Forecast: Humidity is finally decreasing across the big country
- Saturday, June 12: Still hot and humid across the Big Country.
- South all-stars defeat north in FCA volleyball game