ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – As the start of the 2020-21 school year draws closer, BigCountryHomepage is tracking the reopening plans of all districts in our viewing area.
BigCountyHomepage will update as the school districts release their plans and additional information
Use the interactive map below to view your school district’s plan for the upcoming school year.
Districts opening with full in-person instruction with the least restrictions are labeled green, while those with hybrid plans are labeled dark orange; districts that have not presented a plan are labeled gray.
Hover over the different counties to see the total number of COVID-19 cases in each county.
If your school district released its plan but you do not see it here, send an email to KTABDigital@nexstar.tv
If you have any additional information that would be beneficial to the map send an email to email@example.com
- ACU defends their home turf with dynamic win over UT Permian Basin
- Saturday, September 18 – Summer-like Sunday in store for the Big Country
- Cowboys Move To 3-0 With Win Over Belhaven
- Saturday evening forecast: a warm goodbye to summer with a cold front to welcome fall
- Saturday Weather Outlook: Hot weekend ahead