ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — The U.S. Navy’s Blue Angels will be flying into Abilene for a show in spring of 2020.
According to the Blue Angels website, the team will be performing at the Dyess Big Country AirFest May 9-10 of next year.
The Blue Angels, first known as the Navy Flight Exhibition Team, performed its first flight demonstration in 1946.
- Tows from parking lot drive frustrations in Downtown Abilene
- Border patrol SWAT teams to help ICE track down undocumented immigrants
- Census Bureau’s new ad campaign targets minorities
- Bill looks to put money in local communities to fight veteran suicide
- Big Country Girls Playoff Pairings