GRAND PRAIRIE, Texas (AP) — Police in suburban Dallas say a 13-year-old boy was driving a vehicle that struck three adults and two children, killing one of the adults.
Grand Prairie police said the teen was driving the sedan Sunday night without his parents consent when he hit the people.
Police say two women and a man were pushing a 1-year-old boy and 2-year-old girl in strollers when they were all hit on a highway frontage road.
Police say the teen did not see the pedestrians walking in the same direction he was traveling.
A 52-year-old woman died at the scene.
- ‘I didn’t mean to startle anyone’: Body camera shows arrest of man found with guns, ammo in Chicago hotel
- Dems push for federal climate action: ‘Not your grandfather’s fires’
- Photos: See what teams wore at the 2020 Tokyo Olympics opening ceremony
- ‘Feral Hog Whisperer’: Abilene family of trappers looking to slow down overpopulation
- Former President Trump reacts to Cleveland Indians’ name change