GRAND PRAIRIE, Texas (AP) — Police in suburban Dallas say a 13-year-old boy was driving a vehicle that struck three adults and two children, killing one of the adults.
Grand Prairie police said the teen was driving the sedan Sunday night without his parents consent when he hit the people.
Police say two women and a man were pushing a 1-year-old boy and 2-year-old girl in strollers when they were all hit on a highway frontage road.
Police say the teen did not see the pedestrians walking in the same direction he was traveling.
A 52-year-old woman died at the scene.
- Mickey: Dak is back…at least visiting
- Telemundo Abilínea – 4 de diciembre, 2020
- California facing lockdown again — restaurants, hair salons, hotels scramble for survival
- Georgia runoff elections get attention from current, former White House residents
- Direct restaurant relief excluded from latest stimulus bill