ODESSA (KFDX/KJTL) — Officials with the Midland Police Department have reported an active shooter situation in an Odessa Home Depot Saturday afternoon.
There is no word on injuries at this time, but we have reached out to our sister station in Abilene as well as the Midland Police Department for information.
On their Facebook page, Midland PD officials said they believe there are two shooters in two separate vehicles.
According to the post, “one suspect is believed to be at the Cinergy in Midland and the other is believed to be driving on Loop 250 in Midland. The two vehicles in question are gold/white small Toyota truck and a USPS Postal Van. Please stay away from these areas and stay indoors.”
Officials have advised staying clear of the area and staying indoors.
UT Permian Basin campus is on lockdown at this moment and officials are urging students to stay inside.
- ‘We can disagree without hating each other’: Candidates for Utah governor appear in joint ad
- Documento: Sospechoso de asesinato arrestado en el condado de Jones acusado de matar a una mujer embarazada, dejando el cuerpo en el congelador
- Netflix previews Chadwick Boseman’s final performance in ‘Ma Rainey’
- Document: Murder suspect arrested in Jones County accused of killing pregnant woman, leaving body in freezer
- Car stolen with dog inside leads to social media hunt and rescue on interstate