Country duo Brooks & Dunn announced they’re hitting the road a decade after retiring.
They announced a U.S. tour with 18 dates, beginning in May in St. Louis.
The country music stars Kix Brooks and Ronnie Dunn have hits like “Boot Scootin’ Boogie,” “My Maria,” and “Red Dirt Road.”
The tour comes on the heels of their album of duets, “Reboot,” released to critical acclaim last year.
They’ll have special guests on the tour instead of a traditional opening act.
The tour will include dates in Florida, Texas, and Georgia, among other states.
The last date is currently set for Sept. 19 in Chicago.
- Feds offer $460 million in public transportation grants
- Coronavirus recovery: Lawmakers on both sides of aisle pushing help for small businesses
- House passes bill to establish Latino museum on the National Mall
- Delays in test results continue to plague Texans as Gov. Abbott says state is working on quicker turnaround
- KRBC Tuesday Evening Forecast: Scorching hot temperatures are sticking around for the rest of the week!