BROWNWOOD, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — The Brownwood/Brown County Health Department is reporting the county’s 10th COVID-19 death.
In a news release issued late Monday afternoon, the health department says a female in her 60s died a few days after being transferred to a nursing home in Brown County.
The woman was already positive for COVID-19 when she was transferred in, according to the health department.
The total number of COVID-19 cases in Brown County is now at 59.
- Sunday Evening Forecast: Starting Off March Cool and Breezy.
- Second woman accuses Governor Cuomo of sexual harassment
- First US J&J vaccine doses shipping Sunday night
- Trump speaks at CPAC in first post-White House appearance
- Golden Globes’ pandemic changes: Winners to accept awards from home in live broadcast