BROWNWOOD, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — The Brownwood/Brown County Health Department is reporting the county’s 10th COVID-19 death.
In a news release issued late Monday afternoon, the health department says a female in her 60s died a few days after being transferred to a nursing home in Brown County.
The woman was already positive for COVID-19 when she was transferred in, according to the health department.
The total number of COVID-19 cases in Brown County is now at 59.
- Sunday Evening Forecast: Hot & Humid Temperatures Along with a Brief Cool-down.
- Abilene Regional Airport accepts grant to recruit new airline
- Rangers take an off-day Sunday
- Abilene group calling for changes at Stevenson Park
- Families staying cool in the sun at the Abilene State Park pool