BROWNWOOD, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — The Brownwood/Brown County Health Department is reporting 18 new COVID-19 cases.
In a news release issued Monday evening, the health department says along with the 18 new positive results, they also saw five recoveries and 226 negative results.
There are 236 tests pending results, and the numbers reported only include PCR tests, even though they “provide support and contact tracing for antibody and antigen testing,” the release states.
The health department reports 117 total positive results for Brown County, 46 of which are currently active.
The total death count is 13.
The current totals for COVID-19 testing in Brown County are below:
125 Pending (does not include the mobile drive through conducted on Sunday)
117 Positive Cases
46 Active Cases
Updated 7/06/2020 at 7:00 pm
- Watch: Back to School town hall with AISD, Big Country school officials
- Abilene ISD teachers prepare for school year, both in the classroom and on the screen
- Bipartisan push in Congress looks to replace Confederate statue in Washington with one of John Lewis
- Latino advocates fear undercount in Texas as US Census Bureau cuts deadline by a month
- Silver Star Nation: Training camp like none other for Dallas Cowboys