BROWNWOOD, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — The Brownwood/Brown County Health Department has reported two more COVID-19 deaths.
The health department says two males in their 80s have died. Neither one was a nursing home resident.
There were seven new cases reported, along with 10 additional recoveries.
Brown County has now seen a total of 835 positive cases and 32 deaths.
Additional information can be found in the attached graphic.
- Dodgers rally to beat Rays, capture first World Series title since 1988
- President Trump’s campaign website hacked in cryptocurrency scam
- Abilene Salvation Army seeing more guests escaping the cold while practicing COVID-19 safety measures
- Will online learning be the end of snow days?
- Protests, looting in Philadelphia after police fatally shoot Black man Walter Wallace Jr.