BROWNWOOD, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — The Brownwood/Brown County Health Department has reported two more COVID-19 deaths.
The health department says two males in their 80s have died. Neither one was a nursing home resident.
There were seven new cases reported, along with 10 additional recoveries.
Brown County has now seen a total of 835 positive cases and 32 deaths.
Additional information can be found in the attached graphic.
- It’s official: Joe Golding leaving ACU to take job at UTEP
- Sculptor’s second statue could signal flourishing Cisco art scene
- Coach O says LSU NEEDS this Spring Game
- Here’s why your grocery bill will likely be more expensive this month
- Moderna vaccine remains 90 percent effective after 6 months, company says