BROWNWOOD, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — The Brownwood/Brown County Health Department is reporting two more COVID-related deaths.
The health department says two males, one in his 60s and one in his 80s, who were not nursing home patients, are the two latest COVID-related deaths in the county.
That brings the total death count to 35 for Brown County.
There have now been a total of 966 COVID-19 cases reported in the county after 16 new positives received on Wednesday.
Further demographic information can be found in the graphic below:
- Jeopardy! shares Thanksgiving message from late host Alex Trebek
- Nurse who came out of retirement to train others dies from COVID-19
- One person killed, another wounded in Black Friday shooting at Arden Fair Mall
- CDC sets meeting on allocation of COVID-19 vaccine
- Regional Round Playoff Scores and Highlights