BROWNWOOD, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — The Brownwood/Brown County Health Department is reporting two more COVID-19 deaths.
The health department says a female in her 90s and a male in his 60s, neither of which were nursing home residents, have died after contracting the virus.
There are also five additional positive tests and 10 new recoveries, but zero hospitalizations in Brown County.
There have now been 30 COVID-19 related deaths in the county and 809 total positive cases.
- Heroes recognized at Abilene Police Department for saving lives
- City of Abilene says new smart meters providing accurate reads
- Debate quiz: Who said it? Biden or Trump?
- Eagles happy to have their coach back
- Cooper offensive line is growing up and opening holes