BROWNWOOD, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — The Brownwood/Brown County Health Department says a 25th person has died from COVID-19.
The health department says the latest COVID-19 death is a female in her 80s, who was a resident at a nursing facility.
An additional six positive COVID-19 test results, and 13 recoveries were also reported for Brown County Tuesday.
There are currently 95 active cases, of which 4 are hospitalized, and the total positive case count is now 489.
There have been a total of 25 COVID-19 deaths now in the county, most of which have been nursing home residents.
The current totals for COVID-19 testing in Brown County are below:
489 Positive Cases (PCR Tests)
87 Positive Antigen/Antibody
95 Active Cases
- Cornyn-led bill authorizing federal grants for training in child sexual abuse prevention passes Senate
- Democratic Senate nominee Hegar highlights pandemic challenges for Texas parents
- 59-year-old basic training grad set to join son’s Army unit
- Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg dead at 87
- $13B aid package to help Puerto Rico 3 years after Hurricane Maria took too long, Democrats say