BROWNWOOD, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — The Brownwood/Brown County Health Department says three more nursing home residents have died from COVID-19.
The health department is reporting four new positive COVID-19 cases, 32 negative results and 18 recoveries along with the three new deaths.
A total of 16 people have now died in Brown County.
A woman in her 80s and two women in their 90s are the latest to die after contracting the virus.
There are now 98 active cases in Brown County.
received 4 positive COVID-19 test results, 32 negatives, 18 recoveries, and 3 deaths.
The current totals for COVID-19 testing in Brown County are below:
- 2966 Tested
- 2627 Negative
- 303 Positive Cases (PCR Tests)
- 8 Positive Antigen/Antibody
- 189 Recovered
- 98 Active Cases
- 16 Deaths
- Variants and vaccines: How worried should we be?
- President Biden says ‘we will be true partners’ in wake of Texas storm
- Child tax credit vs. child care tax credit: Here’s how each could give more money to parents this year
- Saturday Evening Forecast: A Cold Front Moves Through Tomorrow AM.
- Baseball bashes NM State 15-9 to claim series victory