BROWNWOOD, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — The Brownwood/Brown County Health Department is reporting three COVID-19-related deaths and 48 new positive cases.
The health department says the latest deaths include the following:
- 1 female in her 80s from a nursing home
- 1 male in his 70s not from a nursing home
- 1 female in her 80s not from a nursing home
With 48 new positives and 36 recoveries, the total number of active cases now sits at 625 for the county.
The COVID-19 death toll in Brown County has reached 89, and there are currently 25 people hospitalized with the virus.
For additional demographic information, see the image below:
- AHS swept, Cooper and Wylie split Tuesday
- Pregnant women should not take Moderna vaccine, WHO advises
- Winner of ‘Worst Cooks in America’ arrested in death of adopted 3-year-old daughter
- Texas man arrested in Capitol riot, another stays in custody
- Don’t fall for these mistakes when betting the Super Bowl