BROWNWOOD, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — The Brownwood/Brown County Health Department is reporting its 33rd COVID-19 related death.
The health department reports six new positive cases, four recoveries, and one death.
The person who died was a male in his 60s who was not a resident of a nursing home.
It is currently unknown if he had existing health conditions.
The total count of cases in Brown County is now up to 888.
Further information can be found in the graphic below.
- Wake-Up Weather: Hazardous driving conditions this morning will continue into the afternoon
- Early 14-year-old set on future career, starts taking college courses in preparation
- Florida school district investigating claims that cheerleader was forced to kneel during anthem
- TxDOT prepares roads with brine for the cold weather
- Social media scams have cost consumers $117M already this year – Here’s what to look out for