BROWNWOOD, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — The Brownwood/Brown County Health Department is reporting its 33rd COVID-19 related death.
The health department reports six new positive cases, four recoveries, and one death.
The person who died was a male in his 60s who was not a resident of a nursing home.
It is currently unknown if he had existing health conditions.
The total count of cases in Brown County is now up to 888.
Further information can be found in the graphic below.
- Haskell Memorial Hospital overwhelmed with COVID-19 cases, sees 6 deaths in 6 days
- Gov. Abbott says health care priorities will be mental health, telehealth & PPE; Democrats call for Medicaid expansion
- Big Country Home Educators ‘thriving’ after surge in students
- KRBC Tuesday Evening Forecast: Daily rain chances for the rest of the week
- More than a dozen Capitol officers sick with COVID-19, report says