BROWNWOOD, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — The the Brownwood/Brown County Health Department is reporting 48 positive new positive COVID-19 test results.
The health department says there are also 19 recoveries.
There are now 129 active cases, of which five are hospitalized.
The new positives include 23 PCR tests and 25 antigen tests.
A total of 460 cases and 23 deaths have now been reported for Brown County.
The current totals for COVID-19 testing in Brown County are as follows:
380 Positive Cases (PCR Tests)
80 Positive Antigen/Antibody
129 Active Cases
- 59-year-old basic training grad set to join son’s Army unit
- Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg dead at 87
- $13B aid package to help Puerto Rico 3 years after Hurricane Maria took too long, Democrats say
- Trump says ‘every American’ should have coronavirus vaccine by April 2021
- Friday, September 18: Pleasant fall weather continues