BROWNWOOD, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) –The Brownwood/Brown County Health Department reports 5 new positive COVID-19 cases have been confirmed in Brown County, bringing up the number of total cases to 73 with 10 deaths confirmed; three more people have recovered.
According to a press release issued by the city of Brownwood, none of the five positive cases had contact with a known positive.
The demographics of the new cases are the following:
• A male in his 20s, who has had travel out of the county.
• A female in her 20s, who has had travel out of the county.
• A female in her 50s, who has had no travel out of the county.
• A male in his 50s, who has had travel out of the county.
• A female in her 20s, who has had no travel out of the county.
Current totals for COVID-19 testing in Brown County:
73 Positive Cases
- APD, DPS and Union pacific team up for train crossing awarness
- ‘Would you shut up, man?’: Trump, Biden interrupt each other during chaotic debate
- Newsfeed Now: Presidential debate recap; DNA test reunites brothers
- Alabama man meets long-lost brother through DNA test
- Could cats hold the key to a COVID-19 vaccine?