BROWNWOOD, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) –The Brownwood/Brown County Health Department reports 5 new positive COVID-19 cases have been confirmed in Brown County, bringing up the number of total cases to 73 with 10 deaths confirmed; three more people have recovered.
According to a press release issued by the city of Brownwood, none of the five positive cases had contact with a known positive.
The demographics of the new cases are the following:
• A male in his 20s, who has had travel out of the county.
• A female in her 20s, who has had travel out of the county.
• A female in her 50s, who has had no travel out of the county.
• A male in his 50s, who has had travel out of the county.
• A female in her 20s, who has had no travel out of the county.
Current totals for COVID-19 testing in Brown County:
73 Positive Cases
- Abilene Preservation League takes next step towards restoring Abilene Courts
- Abilene business owners respond to governor’s latest executive orders
- Brown Co. adds 12 positive COVID-19 cases, 2 deaths
- Rangers return to action, hold first practice at Globe Life Field
- Tour de Gap 2020 canceled due to COVID-19 concerns