BROWNWOOD, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — The Brownwood/Brown County Health Department is reporting 66 new positive COVID-19 cases.
The health department says after the 66 new cases and 19 recoveries, there are currently 116 active cases in the county.
Of those 66 new positives, 31 are residents or employees of the same nursing home, according to the health department.
Brown County has now seen a total of 237 COVID-19 cases and 13 deaths, eight of which were nursing home residents.
The current totals for COVID-19 testing in Brown County are as follows:
- 2807 Tested
- 2467 Negative
- 103 Pending
- 237 Positive Cases
- 108 Recovered
- 116 Active Cases
- 13 Deaths
- 19 Thanksgiving foods that are not safe for your pets
- CDC considering shortening quarantine time for COVID-19 exposure
- Dr. Anthony Fauci, essential workers among list of Time Person of the Year reader poll nominees
- How long will you have to wear a mask? Here’s what the experts say
- Walmart Black Friday: Here are the best deals you can find right now online