BROWNWOOD, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — The Brownwood/Brown County Health Department is reporting nine new positive COVID-19 test results and 24 negatives.
There are 152 tests pending results, and the numbers reported only include PCR tests, even though they “provide support and contact tracing for antibody and antigen testing,” the release states.
The health department reports 126 total positive results for Brown County, 53 of which are currently active.
The total death count remains at 13.
A total of 2391 tests have been conducted, and 60 people have recovered.
The current totals for COVID-19 testing in Brown County are below:
- 2391 Tested
- 2113 Negative
- 152 Pending
- 126 Positive Cases
- 60 Recovered
- 53 Active Cases
- 13 Deaths
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand halfway through August
- Police: Homicide of 3-year-old disguised as hot car death
- Are those ‘UFOs’ spotted over central Texas? Here’s what Google’s Project Loon has to do with it
- Detainees at ICE El Paso Processing Center accuse guards of sexual assault and harassment
- Houston real estate company employees claim CEO said ‘Take off your mask or you can go home’