BROWNWOOD, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — The Brownwood Independent School District (BISD) has issued updates on coronavirus concerns.
The district says before returning to campuses, all students and staff should complete a travel form that will allow them to provide individualized health information to those who traveled to particular areas. You can find that travel form here.
Beginning Tuesday, March 17, BISD will be offering free drive-thru and pick-up meals for breakfast and lunch for kids up to 18 years old, regardless of where they go to school.
Locations where meals will be available for pick-up include Brownwood High School, East Elementary School, and Northwest Elementary School.
Maps for pick-up routes and schedule information can be found here.
BISD says faculty and staff are working diligently this week to formulate plans to provide instructional services to students while school is not in session. These plans will be communicated on or before Friday, March 20.
- Website offering “dream job” paying $2,500 to watch 25 holiday movies in 25 days
- Biden begins nominating cabinet members as Trump continues to fight election results
- Howard Payne University students, professor build hat to kill COVID-19
- Monday, November 23: Warm and windy on Tuesday
- Strange metal objects are being found in the desert